When you consume less power, you reduce the amount of toxic fumes released by power plants, conserve the earth’s natural resources and protect ecosystems from destruction. By taking steps to reduce your energy intake, you’ll contribute to a healthier and happier world.
Save Energy Save Electricity
- Use of light color on walls, require less lighting and thus saves electricity
- If you have central air conditioning, do not close vents in unused rooms
- Purchase appliances and office equipment with the Energy Star Label; old refrigerators, for example, use up to 50 more electricity than newer models
- Clean or replace air filters on your air conditioning unit at least once a month. If you have central air conditioning, do not close vents in unused rooms
What we do at VIVAN
- VIVAN always make sure that unwanted lights are turned off when leaving a room/desk even for a short time
- We use compact fluorescent light bulbs to save energy, have more light with less consumption of electricity
- Our workplace is designed in such a way that, a lot of natural light is available, thereby usage of electricity for lighting the area would be minimal
- Details of effective Resource utilization is being shared along with our policies and procedures, thereby making energy-saving habits as second nature of each VIVANian
- We put a lot of efforts in encouraging our Associates to stay nearby our workplace. This not only saves fuel/energy saving in commuting but also improved the performance and well being of our Associates ( Above 80% of our Associates stay nearby our workplace !!! )
We are doing a bit from our end…So can you !!