#savewater #saveearth #waterconservation #VIVANLS #CSR
Clean, fresh water is a limited resource. While almost 70% of the Earth is made up of water, many parts of the world suffer from clean water shortage. Conserving water is important because it keeps water pure and clean while protecting the environment.
Save Water Save Life
- Check and fix any water leaks
- Don’t wash dishes with the water running continuously.
- Collect the water you use for rinsing fruits and vegetables, then reuse it to water houseplants
- Use a commercial car wash that recycles water
- Take shorter showers to reduce water use
- Install water-saving devices on your faucets and toilets
- Instead of throwing away unused water or ice, save it to water your plants. Have your septic tank pumped and system inspected regularly
What we do at VIVAN
- We ensure, every VIVANian knows the importance of water resource, encouraged to follow the water conservation as a way of life
- Information and details of water harvesting and drip irrigation is known to every VIVANian so that they can share and practice the same whenever and where ever it is possible
We are doing a bit from our end…So can you !