It is a common saying that there is power in numbers, which means that if all of us get together and do our small parts in saving water, we will surely be able to do so collectively. While individual acts of saving water can do little, if all of us waste less water, or more judiciously consume water, it will all add up to a greater effort.
- Check and fix any water leaks
- Don’t wash dishes with the water running continuously.
- Collect the water you use for rinsing fruits and vegetables, then reuse it to water houseplants
- Use a commercial car wash that recycles water
- Take shorter showers to reduce water use
- Install water-saving devices on your faucets and toilets
- Instead of throwing away unused water or ice, save it to water your plants. Have your septic tank pumped and system inspected regularly
What we do at VIVAN
- We ensure, every VIVANian knows the importance of water resource, encouraged to follow the water conservation as a way of life
- Information and details of water harvesting and drip irrigation is known to every VIVANian so that they can share and practice the same whenever and where ever it is possible
We are doing a bit from our end…So can you !