Water scarcity can be defined as a situation when people don’t have enough water to fulfil their basic needs. India is one of the many countries that are facing water scarcity today.
Saving water saves lives. Since water is essential for life itself, we need to conserve it for future generation. Nowadays, we use and misused water much than what we need. Everyone must know that it is our primary duty to learn the importance of it and how easy it would be to take action now before it’s too late.
- Check and fix any water leaks
- Don’t wash dishes with the water running continuously.
- Collect the water you use for rinsing fruits and vegetables, then reuse it to water houseplants
- Use a commercial car wash that recycles water
- Take shorter showers to reduce water use
- Install water-saving devices on your faucets and toilets
- Instead of throwing away unused water or ice, save it to water your plants. Have your septic tank pumped and system inspected regularly
What we do at VIVAN
- We ensure, every VIVANian knows the importance of water resource, encouraged to follow the water conservation as a way of life
- Information and details of water harvesting and drip irrigation is known to every VIVANian so that they can share and practice the same whenever and where ever it is possible
We are doing a bit from our end…So can you !!