We all together condemn child labor !
- The term Child Labor is used for the employment of children below a certain age, which is considered illegal by law and custom. The stipulated age varies from country to country and government to government
- Child labor is a world phenomenon which is considered exploitative and inhuman by many international organizations
- According to the statistics given by the International Labor Organization, there are about 218 million children between the age of 5 and 17 working all over the world. The figure excludes domestic labor
- Around the world, Hundreds and thousands of children are toiling as bonded labor (particularly in developing and under-developing countries) in several labor-intensive and unregulated industries. Many Governments have failed to bring a total change in this aspect
We all together should condemn child labor and discourage where ever it is possible from our end, as individuals and as a group Lets join our hands together for a better world and better India and believe we can make a difference.
Child’s EDUCATION is one concrete step, which is going to make a big difference.
As a part of our CSR activities, Child’s education, particularly girl child’s education, is a top priority sector for us at VIVAN.
We have collaborated with some like-minded Institutions and doing our bit.
VIVAN’s effort in this direction
- Our policies strictly ensure, not to utilize or encourage any service that used children as laborers
- VIVAN’s emphasize that the CSR has a clear cut plan for the children’s education from less privileged sections of the society
- Through our CSR program of SHRUTI (Simple Human Responsibility Under Thoughtful Institution), we collaborated with well known NGOs and contributing to the girl child’s education
- VIVAN supports the education of one girl child to each Associate (Employee) it has on the roles
- We ensure to do the same, till the sponsored child attains self-reliance in life, this is a small effort from our end, to make the society where we live as a better place, for which VIVAN is committed to make a difference
We are doing a bit from our end… So can you !!