Humans all over the world have thrown away so much stuff, that we are running out of places to put it. There are no places you can go anymore—from Antarctica to the top of Mount Everest, and even deep into the ocean, thousands of miles from land and thousands of feet deep—where you won’t find tons of our trash.
- Think about how much trash you make in a year. Reducing the amount of solid waste you produce in a year means taking up less space in landfills
- Buying concentrated or multipurpose products also helps to lower your trash output
- At work, when taking your lunch hour, avoid buying takeaway meals, which produce large quantities of waste, especially non-recyclable plastic. Take the time to sit down and enjoy your food on the premises
- About 80% of our trash goes to landfills, 10% is incinerated and 10% is recycled
What we do at VIVAN
- At VIVAN we separate garbage into Biodegradable or non- biodegradable substance
- We encourage all VIVANians to follow the same at their home and share the same with other friends and family
- Every VIVANian is well aware of the life of each kind of trash that we create in our life, and how we can reduce and be responsible towards the mother planet ( Please go through the link “Things one must know” )
- All VIVAN’s outings are environmental friendly, we ensure to leave the place the way we found it, as we believe that, this is a basic respect/courtesy towards nature
- We put through our displays on environment would make a small difference in making people more sensitive towards nature
We are doing a bit from our end…So can you !